Job description / Role
Our Senior Fashion Consultant is responsible for achieving individual and collective sales targets while delivering exceptional Guest Experience; and ensuring support in the implementation of CRM, CX and other key customer and people initiatives in-store. Additionally, our Senior Fashion Consultant will also serve as the interim in-charge of the store whenever required.
- Display role model behavior of fashion-savviness by sharing market and competitor trends with the team
- Collect data on customer behavior, top sellers, slow movers which will be key input for business reviews
- Drive client relationships within an omni-channel approach
- Provide pre-buying feedback on products
- Drive eNPS through people experience initiatives and culture
- Ensure adherence to VM guidelines and SOPs
- Ensure click and collect are conducted within SLAs
- Ensure customer data is properly captured in adherence to marketing team requirements
- Promote loyalty program (MUSE) and stay up-to-date with app offerings etc..
- Increase the revenue target of the store
- Drive sell-throughs within the store
- Support in-store CX initiatives
- Provide input to whats working well, whats not working well within the store
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.