Senior Interior Designer - Commercial Projects
Job description / Role
• Required to join an architectural and engineering consultancy working on a wide variety of commercial projects across the region.
• Based in Kuwait working with a high creative team you will work on the development of concept designs for new and existing clients as well as working on design development/ site supervision as the projects progress.
• Projects include commercial buildings, shopping malls, public buildings, hospitals etc.
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• A degree in Interior Design
• 10 + years’ experience of working for international consultants on commercial projects
• Experience of working on the design of Middle East projects would be advantage
• Expert users of all relevant software including Revit / BIM
• Should be able to present an impressive portfolio that demonstrates a good range of projects
• Willing and able to work and live in Kuwait
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
MAYKS HR Consulting
Senior Architect / Interior Designer
Mid-Senior Interior Designer