Job description / Role
Required to join an expanding architectural & engineering consultancy working on a large shopping mall project in Kuwait. The successful candidate will join the design team working on concept designs, design review and design management. This growing business provide opportunities to work on a wide variety of projects including government projects / military, shopping malls, high rise residential, hospitals and airports
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• A degree in Interior Design
• Able to prepare, collate, and develop conceptual designs, technical drawings, 3D models, presentations, mood boards, finishes boards and other documents relating to interior design
• 10 + years experience of working on large scale projects ideally in the Middle East.
• Experience in the concept design and design management of shopping mall projects desirable
• AutoCAD (2D, 3D)3D Max, Sketch-up, Photoshop
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration