Job description / Role
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
- To defend existing customer contract base (farming)
- To grow existing customer contract base (farming)
- To acquire new customers (Hunting)
- To achieve revenue targets set by the sales leadership.
- To achieve total contract value (TCV) targets set by the sales leadership (if appropriate)
- To perform basic sales disciplines (sales hygiene) in keeping with the practices and guidelines described by "The Ooredoo Way" and outlined herein.
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
- Proactively identify, qualify and win and new accounts
- Develop a strategy to win back targeted major accounts
- Determine key client requirements and communicate internally to develop a winning proposition
- Participate in marketing and product development discussions in order to better analyse customer and market needs
- Keep abreast of the market changes & development, proactively predict and utilize market opportunities towards future business growth.
- YTD Billed Revenue Achievement must be greater than or equal to 100% of YTD Billed Revenue Target.
- Monthly Billed Revenue Forecasts must be plus or minus 5% accurate.
- The weighted Annual Contract Value of pipeline opportunities must greater than or equal to 3 times the annual New Revenue target.
- Stalled Opportunities must represent no more than 10% of the pipeline (by volume)
- The Coaching Session Fulfilment Rate must be greater than or equal to 90%.
- Be the first point of contact for large specialised, high end or multinational corporate enquirers that have been referred and qualified by Corporate Lead Management
- Develop on-going relationship with product managers, solution specialist and network development team to identify opportunities for growth within the specific target segments
- Support the Service Account Managers in B2B Sales who have the personal contacts to deal with large multinationals, with technical issues and relationship management, as required.
- Providing on the job coaching to Service Account Managers, as required to ensure that knowledge is shared and sales skills are developed.
- To work to meet (or exceed) agreed billed revenue targets throughout the financial year.
- To provide monthly billed revenue forecasts, in keeping with locally prescribed forecasting schedule, within +/-5% accuracy.
- To maintain sufficient sales pipeline coverage whereby the weighted Annual Contract Value of the pipeline is at least 3 times the annual New Revenue target.
- To ensure that no more than 10% (by volume) of open opportunities have existed in the sales cycle for more than the locally prescribed number of days.
- To use the prescribed Sales Force Automation tool (SFA) or standard Excel Template to record sales opportunities and to ensure that these are:
- To attend a formal sales performance coaching session with the Sales Leader (Coach) once a month ensuring that 90% or more of these sessions are attended over any given 12 month period
To use the Ooredoo Way of Opportunity Management (The 5 Gate process) to manage sales opportunities through the sales cycle.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Required 4 years of experience in sales related to solutions or services, including at least 2 years in Kuwait.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Well connected in the business community with strong networking potential and the ability to relate to people at all levels.
- Fluent verbal/written communication in both Arabic and English.
- Bachelor degree in Business or a related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Microsoft Office
- Technical telecoms development experience.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
Senior Sales Manager
National Sales Manager
|Saudi Arabia||30 Apr|
Business Development Manager - Software Vendor
Sales Manager - Group Sales
Sales / Business Development Manager