Job description / Role
Through Parsons’ engineering and construction management services, we deliver innovative, safe and sustainable infrastructure in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. Our focus is on delivering air, rail, road and highway transportation; water conveyance and/or wastewater treatment; and land development and public infrastructure to our clients and your communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world class infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinates the work and record keeping of the material testing laboratory on the project.
• Sets up the field laboratory and supervises its organization, operation and maintenance.
• Leads the sampling, testing, record keeping, and reporting in accordance with: Client policy and procedures directives, Material Testing Manual, AASHTO Standard Methods of Sampling and Testing, Construction Supervision Manual, Project Plans and Specifications and Construction Supervision Directives.
• Supervises other staff in sampling and testing of materials.
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
• Degree in Engineering from a recognized University.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in related field.
• Organized and systematic record-keeping.
• Excellent reporting skills.
• Commitment to safety and quality.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Combined Group Contracting Company (CGC)