Job description / Role
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Prepare and fulfil all works and job assignments related to Admin domain to ensure that all employees are working properly and within the work map and doing their job objectives.
Key Accountabilities and Activities:
- Supervise and liaise with the Human Resources department when a new expatriate employee is hired to start the process of applying for new Work Visas / Residency or transferring existing residency.
- Supervise the Executive, Passports and Immigration with the completed forms and paperwork needed for obtaining approvals from the various Ministries.
- Following up and assist in receiving service requests from staff on all type of services provided by Administration.
- Dealing with all departments and provide them with the required administrative assistance.
- Arrange and keep up with changes in governmental law articles & regulations that would go in favour or disfavour of the company.
- Supervise with concern to contact employees whose residency permits are expiring and collect necessary information to process renewal.
- Inform the Administration Manager of any delay or difficult circumstances in residency/visa processing who will then take necessary action.
- Supervise the forward Visitor Visas to the department who has requested it in advance to the visitor arriving.
- Arranging and keeping up with changes in regulations for expatriate employees via information from the Messenger, as reported in the press, or via Ministry websites and keep all concerned individuals informed.
- Ensure to collect data and prepare forms for social security to confirm the number of Kuwaiti staff registered with the company, under direction of HR for the purpose of obtaining clearance certificate for submission to the Ministry of Labour Supervise the issuance of Ooredoo ID cards for employees as needed.
- Produce general correspondence for the Administration Manager as required.
- Supervise and handling the entire messengers and supervising them on a daily bases.
- Supervise and handling the entire Security and cleaners Staff and supervising them on a daily bases and solve all problems related to it.
- Perform routine clerical duties including but not limited to, word processing, data entry, filing, faxing and copying.
- Keeping and following all Admin files updated to avoid any mistake or delay.
Supervise review courier invoices, and prepare a list of couriers for department secretaries who will classify them as either business or personal use and then arrange to collect outstanding monies for personal use couriers to then forward to Finance.
- Supervise the process after receiving authorization to issue business card to the staff and coordinating with the printing Co.
- Supervise and liaise with Technology department to obtain contact details of land lords to be able to arranging contracts for installation of Company sites.
- Assist in contacting land owners to obtain identification, documentation and information.
- Supervise the issuance of rental contracts in accordance with the Technology department.
- Ensure appropriate signatures are obtained and concerned individuals are informed in relation to signing of contracts.
- Supervise the input contract details in the system and follow up on contract renewals and/or terminations.
- Supervise retail stores rental contracts and all licenses
- Supervise and make sure that all employees are insured under Ooredoo Kuwait group life insurance and group medical insurance according to their respective grades.
- Make sure that all Ex-employees are deleted from respective insurance policies.
- Make sure the renewals are executed on time and the premium payments are made according to the policy terms and conditions. Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant to field of expertise.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors.
- Knowledge and innovation in relevant field of expertise.
- Handling all Ooredoo HO contracts and licenses
- Handling petty cash for urgent Admin work.
- Required years of experience based on progression ladder in administration or secretarial work
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including ACCESS
- Fluency in written and verbal English and Arabic
- Typing skills in English and ArabicMS Office
- ACCESS database
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.