Job description / Role
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
To establish and maintain the Ooredoo Kuwait quality management system by defining the processes, and their controls, that comply with ISO 9001 and applies Business Excellence and eTOM principles, in doing so ensuring the alignment between strategic, operational, and performance management requirements.
To introduce quality management tools and methods aimed at realizing a sustainable business impact of processes and maximizing operational effectiveness in line with the overall strategy of Ooredoo Kuwait.
Key Accountabilities and Activities:
- Assume the role as the Ooredoo Kuwait ISO Management Representative responsible for establishing and maintaining the quality management system, in doing so maintaining communication with Certification Bodies.
- Execution of Quality management practices to ensure maintenance of the management system.
- Establishing and maintaining an EFQM related Business Excellence framework within Ooredoo Kuwait and managing the Business Excellence Model Program.
- Overall responsibility for maintaining the integration with various Management Systems (Quality / Environment / Health and Safety / Information Security / Business Continuity Management Systems) for adequacy and effectiveness and to ensure ongoing compliance of adopted international standards along with respective programs and certifications Establishing and maintaining an eTOM related Business Process Framework for product realization processes.
- Maintain Process maps and definitions for all key business processes.
- Identify and agree with process owners, key process performance and compliance indicators that are aligned in line with the strategic requirements.
- Define appropriate process performance management tools (SLAs, OLAs, KPIs) and get cross-functional approvals Manage Self-Assessment and External Assessments as part of EFQM programs as required.
- Lead periodic Business Excellence assessments of business operations to ensure the adequacy and effectiveness and efficiency of the processes, and that the policies and supporting procedures are fully implemented.
- Manage 3rd party audits of suppliers.
- Liaising with the Business Departments to ensure their alignment with ISO 9001 requirements.
- Develop and implement action plans to address any non-compliances or deficiencies revealed through the assessments in conjunction with the concerned stakeholders.
- Conduct special assessments / investigations upon request by the Head of Strategy & CEO Support Office Identify quality gaps and improvement initiatives.
- Develop and deploy a business process improvement methodology to be followed by process owners and process management specialists.
- Develop and deploy process Improvement Tools and Techniques to enforce processes and SLAs use and benefits realization across Ooredoo Kuwait.
- Ensure alignment of Ooredoo Kuwait's process framework with the Customer journey as defined by the Customer Experience program. In liaison with HR, establish, maintain and, where appropriate, deliver, a training program of short courses relating to management systems, product and service quality, and business excellence to raise quality awareness across Ooredoo Kuwait
- Bachelor Degree (Engineering, Marketing, Business or Science) or equivalent specialized in business related field.
- At least 5 years' experience in a Telecom Company or service based business.
- Leadership qualities and interpersonal skills for supervision of staff and company-wide communication with all levels of management.
- Knowledge of management systems, process development, business operations, principles and techniques of office controls.
- Computer literate, especially with Microsoft Office products & Microsoft Project
- ISO Certified Lead Auditor / EFQM Assessor / Six Sigma Black Belt / any specialization in Process / Process Improvement Methodology etc.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.