Job description / Role
Job Title: Senior Manager, CBD - Credit Analysis
Report To: Unit Head - Senior Manager, CBD - Credit Analysis
· Risk management: Identify and report on potential risks in the financial standing of the customer based on their financials.
· People management: Develop, motivate and coach people in line with succession & career planning requirements of the Unit.
· Managing CAU: Assist the SM (Unit Head) in the smooth and effective conduct of the activities of the Credit Analysis Unit.
· Credit applications: Support the credit application process, conforming to CBK standards, by making available financial analysis reports.
· Credit committee: Support the credit review process by providing credit committees with adequate information on the reported financials of the customers.
· Credit expertise: Provide expertise in financial review and ensure independent opinion on customers based on their financials.
· Information Gathering & Processing: Drive information gathering and effective processing within the unit to support quality analysis.
· Foster effective liaison with business units to gather clarifications/ additional details on any vague areas identified in the financials.
· Risk assessments: Support risk assessment by interpreting the financials of the customer.
· Support to unit: Ensure that Business unit is provided with expertise on analysis of financials and submission of analysis reports in line with wider CBD quality standards
· Requirement open for all nationals.
· Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline (or equivalent experience).
· Min. 10 years of banking sector experience
· Understanding of corporate banking products and services.
· Extensive experience of financial analysis
· Experience in handling financials.
· Expertise in Accounting Policies & standards and financial analysis tools & techniques.
· Effective writing & communicating skills.
About the Company
Career Hunters, is an executive placement and recruiting firm working closely with our client corporations to provide the best talent in today's competitive marketplace. We work to place executives who wish to improve their career direction or seek more lucrative opportunities in today’s competitive world.
Since our staff is comprised of business executives who have worked or consulted with major corporations, we are able to relate to the decisions, issues and problems faced daily by both corporations and job seekers. We are happy to apply our considerable experience and expertise to your recruiting and job search needs.
We specialize in analyzing the job description given to us by the company, detailed study on the physical and mental characteristics of an employee and the qualities and attitude which the employee must possess.