Job description / Role
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Responsible to manage and drive digital monthly active users and engagement leveraging on MAU's to increase revenue generating transactions that are performed by users and increase the revenue.
Implementation, adoption and operation of the Digital Care framework and involves coordination/working closely among interdisciplinary teams towards the successful implementation of each component on both B2C and B2B fronts; with focus on the Customer Care unit to increase Social direct messaging reachability, management of Chat bot implementation and updates to capture and convert high traffic inquiries and complaints via chat bot and social direct messaging.
Responsible for the Ooredoo Website and Mobile app experience by enhancing and enriching the Digital service catalogue. In addition to being responsible for the Digital user growth and retention; owning the user growth platform implementation and maintenance.
Owning and managing the Digital user engagement platform.
Responsible for the adoption of new technologies to help achieve digital growth strategy and coming up with futuristic and innovative ideas to implement in Ooredoo's digital channels.
Key Accountabilities and Activities:
- Owns Ooredoo mobile app channel
- Owns and governs the Mobile app enhancement and enrichment strategy
- Modification, correction and enhancement of User experience and User interface to meet the latest trend
- Manages the releases of Android, IOS and Huawei store rules to accommodate the app changes
- Implementation of Nojoom loyalty program feature enrichment into mobile app
- Enhancement and enrichment of digital service catalogue in the mobile application
- Enhancement of customer journey to boost the care interactions done via digital channels
- Shift Top 10 complaints and inquiries coming from non-digital channels to be done via digital channels
- Development & Maintenance of B2B Admin Self Care application Owns the website as channel serving B2C, B2B and Fixed business sector
- Enhances UX/UI to boost the ability to find information quickly by customer
- Manages product and service launch pages and microsites along with any integration required
- Setup and maintain the Facebook Pixels and other Social and online platform SDK's to help measure performance and conversions
- Maintain the website performance to have a google light room score higher than 90 in all related scoring models
- Implementation of Progress web applications to serve customers in Chat and help features
- Payment and Recharge gateway management New customer acquisition on digital channel
- Owns the user growth platform implementation and maintenance (Similar to CleverTap, Appsfly..etc
- Mapping the customer to the correct channels to improve efficiency
- Retention of existing digital channel users
- Cohort analysis and funneling
- Monitor missing functionalities and features which are available in non-digital world and migrate them to digital channels Owns the push notification calendar
- Owns and manages the Digital User Engagement platfor
- Maintain and update the events to the digital user engagement platform and automate 100% of user interactions via Push, In App Push and Email communication channel
- Increase In App purchases to drive more revenue generating transactions coming from digital channels
- Implementation of non telco features into the mobile application such as integration with Nojoom, Urban
- Points and Entertainer platforms
- Automation of Billing, Dunning and usage lifecycle notification via digital mediums Manage Social Care integration in all available social direct messaging channels
- Work closely with Online Support (Customer Care Team) to increase and drive traffic from conventional to digital communication channels
- Manage the Online Chat/In App Chat implementation and integration with Contact Centre system and SDK's Own the chat bot workflow implementation and change
- Chat bot implementation into social media care channel
- Automate manual jobs
- Introduce AI measurements of channel health and underlying system issues (Firebase Performance Management SDK)Implementation of new technologies to help achieve digital growth strategy
- Find and assess new idea implantation digitally
- Social Media direct purchase innovation
- New Global Payment gateway implementation
- Come up with futuristic and innovative ideas to implement in Ooredoo's digital channels
- Work on Google Analytics 360 to create a full view on website, and My Ooredoo Lite
- Manage Google Firebase Integration and data in Mobile and Web Applications
- Adjust tool attribution and reattribution models
- Work and manage Audiences
- Drive acquisition reporting
- Continue analysis of Behavior of users and conversions as per the campaigns or promotions that are running
- Bachelor's degree in computer information systems/Computer Science and appropriate registration with a recognized professional institute
- Skilled in Scrum and Agile development methodology
- Have experience in managing multi-stream development and release of digital channels
- Project planning, Search engine environment, and optimization tools and techniques
- Strong Mobile Experience Skills
- Gamification Skills
- Revenue and transaction growth strategy on digital channel
- Previous knowledge on Chatbot and Social Media care implementation
- Strong UX/UI (Web/App) skills
- Strong Digital Analytical skill
- Experienced in AI and Bot implementation
- People Management skills
- Good with numbers and targets
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Expert proficiency in Digital Customer Retention & Digital Customer Acquisition
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
Manager, Strategic Program Management
|Kuwait City||9 Nov|
Manager, Mobile Financial Services
|Kuwait City||25 Nov|
Manager/ Service Excellence
Etisalat - UAE
Senior Specialist, Strategy & Business Analysis
|Kuwait City||9 Nov|
|Abu Dhabi||20 Sep|