Job description / Role
VAC7938 - Senior Manager Digital Sales
Ooredoo is an organization on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
• Responsible for the oversight of the day-to-day operations of the eCommerce platform and eShop channel in both web and mobile application.
• This position will work closely with marketing segments teams to ensure that all products and services are available at customer disposal to buy online.
• In addition to supporting efforts to meet the strategic goals of the organization, including driving digital sales and conversion from offline to online by planning a marketing 5 year strategy to drive sales of post-paid, prepaid and digital products and services via eShop inApp Shop and Social Media shops by implementing best in class online sales channel strategy.
• Working on the Innovation marketing strategy to shift the digital sales capabilities to a global standard and Implementing automation of sales lead from Social and Online chat to direct purchase of products.
• In addition to Integration of e Shop and In App shop with assisting chat bots and the planning and implementation of futuristic e-Commerce platform which will help the organization excel in the digital transformation world.
Key Accountabilities and Activities:
• Owns the implementation of e-Commerce platform
• Manage the upgrade and version control of e-Commerce Platform
• Own the API catalogue of e-Commerce platform to extend them to Other digital channels and 3 rd party applications
• Forecast traffic and work with Technology to perform the correct sizing activities and ensure uptime of the platform 100%
• Integrate the e-Commerce platform with Social shops (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and WhatsApp shops) subject to availability in Kuwait Market
• Weekly and Monthly sales forecast
• Prepaid, Post-paid and Fixed wireless access sales targets
• Device sales targets
• Digital Services sales targets
• Ensure activities are performed by segment team to achieve the necessary target and be ready to react and change underperforming promotions
• Overlook Digital Sales delivery operations with fulfilment team
• Work on building the capability to shift the digital sales delivery operations to automated systems.
• Implement best in class online funnel and attribution to measure conversions
• Ensure SDK integration with Digital Marketing and AdManager platforms
• Build the efficient delivery and fulfilment network to reduce the cost per acquisition to the global standards
• Monitor and optimize the CPA to increase channel profitability
• Work on innovation marketing strategy to shift the digital sales capabilities to a global standard
• Implement automation of sales lead from Social and Online chat to direct purchase of products
• Integration of eShop and In App shop with Assisting chat bots
• Plan and implement futuristic eCommerce platform which will help the organization excel in the digital transformation worldWork on GA 360 to create sales funnels
• Work with Marketing Intelligence team to generate daily, weekly and monthly reports of all sales count
• Monitor reporting of digital revenue to meet the target
• Build up API and back end performance reports with Technology department to capture issues caused by systems impacting customers
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Relevant Field
• Master's degree in Digital Business is a plus
• 4+ years' experience in Online Channels
• 6+ years' experience in e-Commerce Platform and Management
• Delivery fulfillment skills
• Experienced in transforming delivery operations to digital
• Skilled in Social Media shopping platforms
• Skilled in multi front e-Commerce Platform
• Skilled in digital marketing activities to achieve effective sales funnel and targets
• Interpersonal/collaboration skills
• Communication skills (including ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written communication; understand and follow written and oral instructions)
• Time management skills
• Problem solving skills (including ability to handle stressful situations in a professional manner)
• Digital Marketing analytic skills
• Information technology skills
• Great Presentation Skills
• Advance Documentation Skills
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.