Job description / Role
VAC8221 - Senior Manager, Postpaid Customer Value Management (CVM) Operations
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Owner of the CVM operations in Ooredoo Kuwait. Lead, drive and manage CVM internal and external channels with focus on extracting maximum value from CVM campaigns. Manage partners (internal and external) by ensuring best utilization of company CVM OPEX budget.
Responsibility over effectiveness and achievement of Outbound, Collection and Save Desk campaigns. Manage relationship with Ooredoo CVM operation partners. Ensure value achievement from GROW and KEEP campaigns in accordance with the company CVM strategy.
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
- Along with Postpaid CVM Director design, develop, plan and execute the postpaid segment CVM channels strategy according to the company's yearly and quarterly KPIs.
- Plan, steer and optimize company telemarketing channels based on the customer lifecycle stage.
- In collaboration with Postpaid CVM Director, lead the budgeting, business & roadmap planning and resource allocation for the postpaid Segment CVM activities.Set direction and script for the all Telemarketing activities along with the corresponding CC departments.
- Provide the inputs for the training of all-internal and external front liners that are involved in the CVM campaigns execution.
- Initiate and approve along with CVM Director all CVM operational enablers that will help the company to achieve yearly KPIs.
- Build monthly and daily KPIs for the all CVM related campaigns.
- Ensure proper monthly operational plans execution with both internal and external teams.
- Ensure proper brief and training of all CVM related partners on the execution of the postpaid CVM campaigns.
- Conduct regular control and check of CVM front line stuff knowledge and execution. Take corrective measures to fill in the gap in knowledge and execution of CVM front line stuff. Develop post launch analysis on CVM Telemarketing (Inbound, Outbound, Collection and Save Desk) activities and take corrective actions.
- Ensure feedback from the operations team on a regular basis (weekly) to ensure that products and offerings are in line with the customer feedback.
- Ensure all reports for the campaigns are correct and up to company standards built-in in company reporting systems.
- Plan and set all the KPIs for Internal and External CVM related teams on a monthly level.
- Campaigns prioritization, Campaigns marketing design, Roadmaps for the different aspects under Customer Life Cycle Management.
- Oversee the rollout of dedicated CVM and Retention postpaid activities, which are design to increase the revenue, reduce churn, increase Life Time Value, and improve the Life Cycle Management process for our customers.
- Ensure the correct and timely training of relevant staff on Retention programs / activities.
- Work on the Annual Budget preparation exercise with respect to On-boarding Retention, make recommendation for and help to track the annual budget Be the main decision maker for the delivery partner.
- Ensure up to company standard delivery of the products and services to the customer.
- Manage relationship with the delivery partner
- Build and keep track of the partner's stock management. Propose and lead the engagement of the partners in different stages of CVM Operations.
- Ensure all partners are delivering based on their targets.
- Ensure the partners are having adequate tools and offers to perform campaigns (SIM cards, devices, lists, etc.).
- Manage relationship with partners on a daily level. Attend Marketing meetings as required with different Divisions / Departments.
- Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors.
- Undertake regular on the job training to ensure that direct/indirect contributors to CVM Campaigns have the necessary skills to undertake necessary tasks.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, engineering or a related discipline from a recognized institution.
- Project Management certification is an advantage
- Required 7-8 years of experience based on progression ladder in a similar environment (consumer service industry)
- Minimum 5 years in telecom CVM with proven record of accomplishment of executing revenue stimulation campaigns.
- Experience managing telemarketing teams directly or indirectly.
- Creative and Analytical mind with desire to grow business.
- Drive & lead the cross functional projects.
- Ability to do multitasking and work under tight schedules.
- Strong knowledge of local market conditions and potential target market/customers will be advantage.
- Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment, exhibiting appropriate sensitivities.
- Fluent verbal/written communication in English. Arabic an advantage.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications like Excel, Word etc.
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
Manager, Postpaid Customer Value Management (CVM)
|Kuwait City||18 Mar|
Director, Prepaid Customer Value Management (CVM)
|Kuwait City||16 Mar|
Director, Strategy & New Business Development
|Kuwait City||16 Mar|
Senior Manager, SME / SOHO & D2C Sales
|Kuwait City||16 Mar|
Senior Specialist, Prepaid Customer Value Management (CVM)
|Kuwait City||24 Jul|