Job description / Role
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Provide leadership and guidance to the Direct Sales Team in order to achieve Ooredoo goals incorporating superior customer service, business development, operational efficiency and profitability. Meet the sales target of Ooredoo products and services as set by Phono.
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
- Seek, recommend and gain approval for effective B2B marketing and sales strategy, ensuring it is consistent with Ooredoo business requirements.
- Achieve optimum level of coordination with CRM system of Ooredoo Telecom, to ensure there is no overlapping on same customers among both parties.
- Improve customer satisfaction through sharing the marketing feedback with Ooredoo management.
- Monitor the financial performance of each account, retaining proactive communication with customers.
- Input to the development of new products and services, anticipating customer needs to ensure his services are competitive and updated in the market.
- Develop on conceptual ideas, procedures and processes to enhance area efficiency through exploring new methods and systems.
- Oversee the activity and performance of account managers, to ensure providing constant support on business cases.
- Contribute to the company communication plan through preparing of relevant reports, presentations and documents.
- Achieve and communicates to the reporting line the Mobile business (voice line and data targets) and
- ICT business as determined by the Director B2B aligning the B2B budget/AOP.
- Achieve and communicates to the reporting line the revenue targets determined by the Sr. Director/ Director B2B.
- Ensure Individual Performance Plans (IPP) is completed for all staff in accordance with Ooredoo policy.
- Improve team performance through exploring individual's Strengths Weakness Opportunities & Threats (SWOT) and recommending relevant coaching and training to meet Ooredoo objectives.
- Encourage team work performance through recommending of reward incentives and annual promotions.
- Share knowledge and expertise with the team.
- Contribute to the company communication plan through attendance of regular team meetings, events and preparation of requested reports.
- Work in accordance with the guide lines set by Ooredoo & Phono policies.
- Assure optimum level of coordination with Logistic department, to ensure the flow of products from vendors.
- Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well-updated of developments, knowledge and innovations in marketing field of expertise.
- Share knowledge and expertise with peers.
- Required years of experience based on progression ladder
- At least 8-10 years related work experience in Kuwait.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Well connected in the business community with strong networking potential and the ability to relate to people at all levels.
- Fluent verbal/written communication in both Arabic and English.
- Bachelor in business or a related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.