Job description / Role
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Responsible for managing the Telesales (B2C, B2B) Operations, as well as External Agencies Telesales. Supervision of staff responsible delivering efficient, effective selling, Cross Selling, Upselling all Ooredoo Products and services resulting in increased revenue from existing and new subscribers.
Moreover, This role is to manage the relationship with all external Telesales & Telemarketing agencies hired by Ooredoo for the purpose of Telesales campaigns.
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
- Supervise performance of staff in Telesales/Telemarketing to ensure campaign target achievement.
- Set Telesales/telemarketing calling strategy to customers for the purpose of selling, up-selling and cross selling products and services.
- Work with Director, Interaction Centre to optimise the business and system processes and identify and act on areas for improvement.
- Implement procedures and processes set by the marketing team for dealing with out-bound campaigns
- Ensures work is allocated appropriately within the team/agencies according to schedule supplied to account for workload and skill levels on a daily basis.
- Generates an automated campaign report and participates in the analysis of, daily, weekly and monthly activity reports.
- Provide periodic summary/detailed reports on overall performance of Telesales/Telemarketing function in Ooredoo.
- Liaise/align with the Marketing Division with regards to follow up on sales targets, new promotions, issues related to Telesales Campaigns.
- Supervise the work of direct reports to ensure they meet their objectives, are kept motivated and perform in accordance with their job description.
- Undertake regular on the job training to ensure that direct reports have the necessary skills to undertake new or existing responsibilities.
- Liaise with Knowledge Management function to design and deliver appropriate formal training and development programs for the Telemarketing team.
- Delegate responsibility to direct reports, in accordance with their role and ability, to ensure they are developed and maximise their potential.
- Monitor all Telesales/Telemarketing Staff targets, and ensure targets are met.
- Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or a related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution.
- 7-8 years of experience based on progression ladder
- 4+ years supervisory experience
- Advanced selling / negotiation Skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluency in verbal and written English and Arabic.
- Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment, exhibiting appropriate sensitivities.
- Management and organizational skills.
- Creative thinking and ability to work effectively under pressure and tight time-lines.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.