Job description / Role
Job Title: Senior Mechanical Engineer (Treatment Plant)
Report To: Deputy Resident Engineer – MEP.
Team: a Mechanical Inspector & a Senior Instrumentation Engineer.
• Responsible for quality control, site engineering and supervision of works related to mechanical equipment, installations, piping, valves related to a Packaged Treatment Plant.
• Supervise the performance of the Specialist subcontractor and enforce the provisions of the contracts.
• Inspect the material and advise regarding the approval of material.
• Direct and supervise staffs.
• Perform final inspections and assist with the commissioning of completed mechanical systems.
• Prepare required reports on work progress.
• Verify the contractor’s conformance to specifications and the quality of his work.
• Requirement opens for all nationals.
• Education: Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering.
• Min. 15 years of experience with some Sewage Treatment Plant experience in design/ construction/ operation or maintenance.
About the Company
Career Hunters, is an executive placement and recruiting firm working closely with our client corporations to provide the best talent in today's competitive marketplace. We work to place executives who wish to improve their career direction or seek more lucrative opportunities in today’s competitive world.
Since our staff is comprised of business executives who have worked or consulted with major corporations, we are able to relate to the decisions, issues and problems faced daily by both corporations and job seekers. We are happy to apply our considerable experience and expertise to your recruiting and job search needs.
We specialize in analyzing the job description given to us by the company, detailed study on the physical and mental characteristics of an employee and the qualities and attitude which the employee must possess.