Job description / Role
Seeking Senior Private Banker / Wealth Managers x2 for a Leading Bank in Kuwait.
Reporting to the Head of PB you will:
• Partner with Relationship Managers to acquire, develop, and retain Relationships; and identify cross-selling opportunities and solutions for HNW Clients.
• Provide Investment Advisory to HNW Clients and to Relationship Managers to meet the Client’s desired Investment Objectives and increase the Bank’s Share of Wallet and Market Share.
• Respond to request for Investment Support from Relationship Managers and provide Recommendations for Products or Solutions
• Advise HNW Clients to maintain and increase Financial Wealth by recommending proper Asset Allocation within comfort level of Risk and provide Innovative Investment Solutions.
• Identify business growth opportunities through existing HNW Clients, Referrals and additional Investment Advisory Service opportunities
• Monitor HNW Clients' Financial Circumstances by tracking Changes in Wealth to implement New Opportunities, Assess Income, Expenses, Reassessment Plans, Risk Tolerance and develop Investment Solutions.
• Create Investment Portfolios and develop Plans that will maintain and increase the Client's Wealth based on that individual's Financial situation, goals and comfort level with risk. (Applicable for Senior Wealth Manager).
• Contribute to building an active and broad book of Clients and Prospects through a strong and diversified Network of Business and Client Contacts.(Applicable for Senior Wealth Manager)
• Manage and lead the Team with providing an ongoing guidance, support and motivation to reach and exceed private performance level. (Applicable for Senior Wealth Manager)
• Acquire up-to-date knowledge of CBK rules, regulations, Shariah and policies and procedures
• Bachelor’s Degree – Masters/CA/CFA/CMA/CIMA etc would be a plus
• Kuwaitis Nationals
• Minimum 8 years of relevant Private Banking / Wealth Management experience in the GCC Region with reputable Banks.
• Good communication skills, bilingual English and Arabic. (Arabic language is a must).
Competitive Tax Free Salary negotiable plus Bonus and Medicals, Life Insurance and Air Tickets.
If suitable and interested in this excellent opportunity, please forward updated CV’s in word.doc format for review. Alternatively, should you know anyone suitable and interested, please kindly refer across. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5-7 working days.
About the Company
Global Bankers Search & Selection Ltd provides specialist recruitment services to Clients in the Banking and Financial Services sector. We work with a diverse range of Organisations and have an excellent track-record of identifying and attracting high-calibre, mid senior executive level Candidates based globally for Permanent, Interim and Contract positions. We also offer a comprehensive, bespoke Search and Selection and Mapping Service.
Our Consultants are experienced professionals with an in-depth knowledge of the industry, so they fully understand the kinds of challenges you face. Our searches span the UK / GCC / MENA / Far East / Asia Pacific Regions. Our network of contacts includes talented professionals within, but not limited to, the following specialisms:
Finance & Accounting Investment Banking / Investment Management Retail Banking Islamic Banking Corporate & Commercial Banking Private Banking & Wealth Management Treasury IT into Finance HR into Banking & Finance Mortgage & Secured Loans Brokerages Lenders & Packagers