Job description / Role
Senior Project Manager x2 (Assistant Manager/Manager) – Kuwait
• Reporting to the Head of IT PMO you will manage Large Scale Banking IT Projects.
• Project Planning - Contract Reviews, Feedback Consolidation and Sign-offs. Coordinate Internal Resources and Third Parties/Vendors for the flawless execution of Projects. Develop Project Scopes and Objectives, involving all relevant Stakeholders and ensuring Technical feasibility; and develop a detailed Project Plan to track progress.
• Project Monitoring and Control - Use appropriate Verification Techniques to manage Changes in Project Scope, schedule and Costs Measure Project Performance using appropriate Systems, Tools and Techniques. Report and escalate to Management as needed. Manage the relationship with the Client and all Stakeholders. Perform Risk Management to minimize Project Risks.
• Project Closure - Close Project Activities, document Lessons Learned and finalize all Project Documentations
• General - Establish and maintain relationships with Third Parties/Vendors. Ensure that all Projects are delivered On-Time, within Scope and within Budget. Demonstrate superior inter-personal skills, conflict resolution, and negotiating skills. Ensure resource availability and allocation and create and maintain comprehensive Project Documentation.
• B.Sc. of Computer Science or equivalent and Certification in Project Management (PMP or PRINCE 2)
• Around 5 years of experience in IT Domain (Development, IT Infrastructure / Engineering)
• Minimum 5-8 years of practical experience in Project Management as a full time Project Manager
• Preferably with Banking or Financial Services experience.
• Kuwaiti Nationals preferred.
If suitable and interested in this excellent opportunity, please forward updated CV’s in word.doc format for review. Alternatively, should you know anyone suitable and interested, please kindly refer across. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5-7 working days.
About the Company
Global Bankers Search & Selection Ltd provides specialist recruitment services to Clients in the Banking and Financial Services sector. We work with a diverse range of Organisations and have an excellent track-record of identifying and attracting high-calibre, mid senior executive level Candidates based globally for Permanent, Interim and Contract positions. We also offer a comprehensive, bespoke Search and Selection and Mapping Service.
Our Consultants are experienced professionals with an in-depth knowledge of the industry, so they fully understand the kinds of challenges you face. Our searches span the UK / GCC / MENA / Far East / Asia Pacific Regions. Our network of contacts includes talented professionals within, but not limited to, the following specialisms:
Finance & Accounting Investment Banking / Investment Management Retail Banking Islamic Banking Corporate & Commercial Banking Private Banking & Wealth Management Treasury IT into Finance HR into Banking & Finance Mortgage & Secured Loans Brokerages Lenders & Packagers
IT Project Manager - Must have IT Services Experience
IT Application & Development Manager
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
|Abu Dhabi||24 Feb|
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)