Job description / Role
Required to join a construction and project management company working on the expansion of the airport in Kuwait. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the the QA/QC procedures and standards are being upheld on the project. Duties will include
• Evaluation and follow up the Quality manual in conjunction with the engineering team.
• Overview the contractors Inspection test plan and all QA/QC documentations.
• Evaluate the QA/QC system implementation by each stakeholders and ensure the compliance with their Quality manual.
• Conduct Audit on the different companies and suppliers.
• Evaluate the coordination of each company in order have adequate QC personnel on site during all project development and operations to perform the inspection and tests.
• Review and comment on subcontractor’s pre qualifications.
• Review and comment on submittals, including test results, method statements, materials and alternate proposals submitted by contractors.
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• Degree / Master Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
• 15 years postgraduate experience experience
• 10 years in Airports in a QA/QC role
• Ability to write clear and precise technical reports protect the company reputation and maintain an outstanding performance up to the satisfaction of the client and stakeholders
• Initiate, develop and extend a good relationship with the client’s representatives and counterparts
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
QAQC Manager - International Contractor
|Saudi Arabia||22 Nov|
QA QC Manager
Manager, Project Quality Inspection
|Saudi Arabia||28 Jan|
Senior Project Engineer/Project Manager
QA/QC Manager - Hotel