Job description / Role
Senior Receiving Associate - VERSACE Kuwait
Our Senior Receiving Associate is responsible for the flow of merchandise from the point of delivery to the sales floor with the greatest sense of urgency and efficiency. Responsibilities include and not limited to receiving, unpacking, processing, organizing and storing merchandise.
• Ensure all documentation and stock updates are done in a timely manner.
• Follow and adhere to the timely receipt of all incoming and outgoing deliveries according to Company standards.
• Ensure all store inventories are processed accurately by verifying transfer note, ticketing, and auditing the validation and verification reports.
• Maintain accurate processing of all return to vendors (RTVs), transfers and damages based on SOP.
• Ensure compliance of receiving practices with established SOP, such as safekeeping of merchandise and property.
• Maintain orderly and neat stock and receiving area.
• Communicate effectively with management, distribution/logistics department on all relevant issues
• Ensure all transactions on POS due to stock movement are as per SOP.
• Ensure that no local purchases reach the selling floor unless their suppliers barcode is in the Company’s barcode and label.
• Support the physical stock take in store in cooperation with Store Operations and Stock controllers.
• Flexibility to assignments
• Listening, understanding & Responding
• Entrepreneurial Spirit
• Respecting deadlines
• Attention to details
• Overall Contribution
• Quantity of Work
• Quality of Work
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.