Job description / Role
What you will do
• The Senior Sales Engineer - After Market will be directly reporting to Branch Manager.
• You will be based in Kuwait and will be part of team responsible for driving the growth of business for Aftermarket division segment for Building Technology and Solutions with particular focus on HVAC.
• You will be concentrating on converting our current installation base business in Aftermarket, increasing our market share with new business customers in the region.
• As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience in order to achieve MEA business objectives.
How you will do it
• As an Experienced Sales Professional you have a complexity knowledge of HVAC system and you will use your expertise and experience in HVAC Service industry to generate business by selling PSA Contracts (Annual Maintenance Contracts), L&M jobs ( Labor and Manpower Jobs ), Retrofit jobs and Spare Parts sales in Kuwait.
• You will be also responsible to carry out site audits and suggest new ideas for site improvements to our existing customers or any new customer who has active installation base.
• You are focused to seek and develop long term customer relationships, and self-motivated to drive your territory growth.
• You will exhibit your expertise by conducting site surveys for PSA, Retrofit Jobs, Equipment Replacement, and Service & Repairs.
What we look for
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics / instrumentation
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in HVAC aftermarket business within Kuwait
• Deep knowledge of HVAC system with major focus on Chiller systems, or related equipment
• Proficiency in generating new business from running equipment installation base
• Proven track record of Sales achievements
• Determined, results driven, strong sales drive
• Fluent language skills in English
About the Company
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 120,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.