Job description / Role
Senior Sales Executive - Swarovski
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 6o years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for : Senior Sales Executive
What you'll do:
- Follow all relevant Retail policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in timely a manner
- Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty
- Communicate with customers to assess and satisfy their needs, and meet or exceed their expectations
- Apply customer journey learning in interactions with Guests
- Achieve the sales target by using advanced sales techniques and product knowledge
- Focus on selling and up selling ïƒ¼ Assist junior team members in their development through transfer of know-how
- Suggest new ideas on how to improve sales
- Price and tag items received
- Maintain high standards of Visual Merchandising housekeeping in term of cleanness, display and stock rotation
- Implement all merchandising as per the brand's visual merchandising guidelines
- Participate in cycle physical count
- Support all in-store marketing activities
What you need to succeed in this role:
We see success in the role as being able to fully managed social media platforms and develop the right content accordingly to the brand standards.
More specifically, we would love to hear from you if you can say yes to the below
- High School Degree
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.