Job description / Role
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Build and execute the B2B CVM plan which is driven from the overall Unit's strategy, the way that maximizes the operator's share of the existing accounts telecom and ICT spend.
- Accountable to meet and exceed the B2B AOP revenue targets from existing base
- Accountable to set and deliver the B2B CVM plan (end to end).
- Accountable to build a robust CVM processes that takes into consideration the current operator's capabilities / the needed enhancements to deliver the operator's CVM activities.
- Owns the customer's value segmentation and all of the consequent decisions related to this segmentation.
- Work with B2C CVM team, B2B Sales Team, and CC Team to execute CVM campaigns that will increase revenue from existing base, including uplift ARPU and ARPA.
- Accountable to design churn management process (proactive and reactive retention), and work with B2B sales team, SAM team, CC team, and B2B sales operations to make sure all plan items are defined and executed with clear ownership matrix.
- Work closely with the Customer Experience team on designing the customer's journey and the hospitality plan
- Take all necessarily actions to direct the sales channel to deliver the CVM plan (incentives, push activities, trainings...etc.)
- Work closely with the customer care team to utilize the SAM team, and call center channel in upselling, cross-selling and retaining B2B customers
- Ensure that the CVM is complimentary to the overall launches of the marketing team
- Leads on the design of the CVM related Units namely (Bidding Unit, Save Desk/Team in Customer Care, Sales Operations Retention Unit)
- Owns the contracts policy renewals.
- Understands the dynamics of the B2B Business (needs of B2B customers, decision making layers / segment.. etc)
- Understand the full range of B2B products whilst being capable to efficiently deliver the right product that matches the accounts needs
- Expert in utilizing CMS, Pricing Simulators, Siebel and DWH reporting
- Capable to breakdown ATL activities into targeted campaigns
- Knowledgeable with the best targeting practices for accounts and end users
- Understands the Sales Channel dynamic, and the best ways to deliver CVM activities through it
- Possess a strong understanding of marketing tools, sales and marketing plan, proposition plan and development of operating plan
- Capable of designing commercial business cases and lead on its assessment
- Attend Operations and b2b Marketing meetings as required.
- Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- Attend Training Programs, Courses, Seminars, conferences, vendor meetings, User Groups and presentations to be ready with the latest business ideas.
- Other duties as directed by the Manager or other superiors.
- Bachelor degree in Business Intelligence, Research, Marketing, Finance, Economics, or a related discipline and appropriate registration with a recognised professional institute.
- MBA would be a plus
- Project Management certification is an advantage.
- Minimum 3-4 years marketing experience in Telecom sector
- Excellent writing, reading and presentation skills in English language
- Proven track of leading and achieving in P&L assignments
- Solid acumen of Financial KPIs and analytical KPIs
- Experienced in managing projects that includes multiple stakeholders
- Fluent verbal/written communication in English. Arabic an advantage.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong experience in CVM activities, Churn Management, Proactive retention, Reactive retention
- Direct product development and portfolio management.
- Ideally Mobile and Fixed Telco experience and also some IT products and services.
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.