Job description / Role
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Responsible for HR processes automation, developing reports, and ensuring data integrity of HR information across various HR information systems used in Ooredoo and maintaining Employee performance management system. Also responsible for conducting digitalization requirements analysis and propose action plans for implementation.
- Responsible for supporting Oracle HRMS applications
- Responsible for carrying out Oracle HRMS upgrades including requirements gathering, implementation, testing & rollout.
- Responsible for performing configuration changes including but not limited to enabling flex fields, spread table and UI customizations as per business requirements within the Oracle HRMS framework.
- Responsible for configuring and maintaining and deployment of various workflows that include approvals, notifications across the Oracle HRMS. In addition to managing authorization levels.
- Responsible to ensure the uptime of the Oracle HRIS platform is a per HR business requirements.
- Techno-Functional support, for online modules.
- Ensure process documentation is accurately maintained.
- Ensure bulk provision according to business needs.
- Perform process execution, following the business process schedule and the required output.
- Meet quality and performance KPI with supporting documents
- Provide support on digitalization projects as and when assigned by seniors and superiors
- Anticipate Business Requirements and capacity expansion requirements for various HR applications and formulate business case and carry out capacity expansion where applicable.
- Responsible for developing and or processing system scripts to be run either manually or automatically by the system.
- Ensure all relevant stakeholders are identified and business requirements are gathered, sanitized/analyzed and signed off as part of HR system implementations/upgrades
- Ensure cutover, transition and training plans are formulated, approved, and carried out during HR system implementation/upgrades.
- Develop and test new HR/IT solutions according to the functional design.
- Responsible for developing detained and summary level reports on various HR related attributes
- Responsible for integration of upgrades and system migrations.
- Formulate Business Requirements for RFP, take part in vendor negotiations. For new systems implementation or upgrades
- Maintain clear role segregation between administrator tasks and user tasks.
- Maintain and test existing software
- Provide full support to Performance management system including modifications / change request(s) when applicable).
- Put together the program documentation and maintain them.
- Assists where necessary the customer to solve problems or to make small changes.
- Give 24x7 support to all internal customers to solve any kind of issue related to the system(s) and application(s) in the area responsible for.
- Perform periodic check on the process in the area responsible for, to ensure data integrity
- Provide and manage support on special project as and when assigned
- Provide support for integration of upgrades and system migrations.
- Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise
- Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors
- Excellent experience in Oracle SQL plus, PL/SQL, Forms and Reports, Oracle Application Framework (OAF), Oracle Discoverer, Oracle Workflow Builder.
- Experience with HRSM
- Experience (expert level) in SharePoint (Developer/Administrator)
- Good knowledge of Unix
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications like Excel, Word etc.
- Excellent command of both written and verbal English, Arabic would be an advantage.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong Project Management skill
- Strong Technical skills Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline and appropriate registration with a recognised professional institute
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.