Job description / Role
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Role will be responsible for helping drive business decisions through the use of data driven analysis. Responsibilities include following the strategy and performing all associated actions related to churn reduction using models, as well as performing ad hoc analyses. Assists in the development and implementation of product strategies through analysis of production metrics, competitive positions, marketing initiatives, and competitor and industry intelligence. Role is also expected to drive profitable retention, and accountable for the Consumer churn numbers
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Work with the Director, CVM prepaid and the Manager, Campaign Management to propose and prepare the Ooredoo Kuwait Prepaid Consumer Retention strategy, Campaigns prioritization, Campaigns marketing design, Roadmaps for the different aspects under Customer Life Cycle Management.
- Contribute to the review of the Retention strategy and Roadmap on a monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual basis.
- Management of Consumer Marketing Retention Activities. Deliver the Retained revenue as outlined in the Annual Budget from the various retention related activities.
- Oversee the rollout of various Retention activities which are designed to reduce churn, increase Life Time Value, and improve the Life Cycle Management process for our customers.
- Develop and supervise monthly / weekly / daily monitoring and analysis of Consumer churn (deactivation, inactivity and dormancy) within the different product groups and customer segments and propose adequate marketing actions accordingly.
- Coordinate with different Divisions / Departments
- like Customer Care, Sales, Finance, Segments team, Product Teams, BI, Communication, Technology and any other relevant internal or external teams for roadmap execution.
- Ensure the correct and timely training of relevant staff on Retention programs / activities.
- Work on the Annual Budget preparation exercise with respect to Retention, make recommendation for and help to track the annual budget for Retention activities.
- Document and review the Customer Retention Processes as needed.
- Deliver & coordinate corresponding campaign requirements to be delivered to the CMS team for campaign execution.
- Defines strategic segments to be targeted for specific offerings
- Attend Marketing meetings as required with different Divisions / Departments.
- Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors.
- BS Degree with Excellent knowledge of Marketing, Channels, Digital Channels.
- Experience in Telecom/Marketing/Analytics
- Analytical skills & ability to quickly understand / anticipate the business requirement and outline the business benefit
- Required years of experience of delivering results for CVM function in telecommunications sector
- 3-4 years of experience based on progression ladder
- Strong knowledge of the telecom sector, analytics, CVM tools & techniques
- Creative flair and excellent presentation skills
- Ability to understand and execute the measurement of results and act appropriately to improve efforts
- Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment, exhibiting appropriate sensitivities
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications like Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent command of both written and verbal English
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
Manager, Mobile Financial Services
|Kuwait City||24 Jul|
Manager - Investment & Cost Analysis
|Ras Al Khaimah||5 Jun|
Manager/ Service Excellence
Etisalat - UAE
Finance Officer / Head
A Leading Company In UAE
General Manager - Company Formation