Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Senior Specification Writer to join our award-winning team based in Kuwait . This position is responsible for assisting the Project Manager and Architect in cooperation with the Project Team to develop high quality designs on time and on budget.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Developing and implementing both master and project specification for multiple project types.
- Working with multi-disciplined project stakeholders to meet the requirements of each individual project.
- Ability to translate complex concepts into a narrative that can be understood by non-technical readers.
- Understanding of industry standards for engineering and project management.
- Provide and / or produce project manual for each project assigned.
- Coordinate with consultants regarding specifications procedures.
- Research technical data to select the appropriate material, component and/ or system.
- Coordinating with graphic designers to ensure that any required graphic arts materials are produced to specifications.
- Participate in responding to RFI's and evaluation of substitution requests in construction phase of projects as they relate to specification.
- Assist in the education and development of staff and act as resource for specification questions.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 10 years' work experience in specifications partnered with a Bachelor degree in Architecture or Engineering.
Sound knowledge of VisiSpecs and / or eSpecs is essential.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; the 48th largest global architecture firm and 4th MEP Design Consultant for the Middle East.
We draw expertise from over 60 nations with over 2,000 multidisciplinary professionals bringing industry leading experience from every major market of the globe and take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities.
We invite you to join us.