Job description / Role
My client is one of the largest contractors in the GCC who are currently engaged on a number of major development projects. Their success has come for a strong background in the field along with a status for providing seamless service that delight all their clients.With a vision to expand and grow into global markets and with exciting projects coming their way they are immediately requiring a Senior structural engineer with good experience to join their existing team and work on a Large scale Education project in Kuwait.
* Minimum 7 years experience
* Demonstrated knowledge in Structural Engineering techniques, procedures, in relevant international codes, and standards.
* Demonstrated experience and capability in all aspects of relevant discipline within the construction field.
* Demonstrated ability to maintain a positive client relationship and professional firm image.
* Ability to understand, identify and assess project risk.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written communication.
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.