Job description / Role
Senior System Analysts x3 (Demand Analysis) - Kuwait.
Reporting to Demand Analysis Manager. You will -
• Work closely and mainly with Business End-Users and Managers to define Systems Requirements and Business Goals for various Organization related initiatives.
• Analyze the Business Requirements (Estimating, Evaluating, Prioritizing, & Categorizing).
• Gather Detailed Requirements and Business Needs either using Waterfall or Agile Methodologies.
• Design and Specifies How and Where the Business Needs is best to be implemented.
• Construct Workflows, Charts and Diagrams to outline the Business Needs.
• Study the Existing System Capabilities.
• Write the Business Need in a well formatted Document for all Stakeholders to understand (Business, IT, Third Party Vendors).
• Assists with the most complex or sensitive cases, ensuring that necessary follow-up is completed from Initiation phase till Closing.
• Recommend Initiatives to increase the ROI of an Organization's across Organization or to reduce existing cost.
• Perform Cost-Benefit Analyses for potential IT/Business Solutions Upgrades to support Purchase decisions.
• Create Systems Models, Diagrams and Charts to provide direction to System Developers & Engineers beside of Business Requirements alignments.
• Provide Orientation and Training Sessions to End-Users for New and Modified Systems and Solutions.
• Handling Projects either within Organization Team or with Third Party.
• Rather than deep expertise about every piece of Technology, Systems Analyst Specialist need a top-level understanding of how IT Processes and Components (such as Hardware, Software & Networks) interact to
• Further Business Objectives.
• Perform a variety of tasks within the general scope of the job and others that may be assigned by the management to serve the organization overall business strategy.
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field with experience in banking industry, Master of Business Administration (MBA) is preferable.
• Between 5~10 years of experience or a combination of work experience and education in Computer Science or a related field.
• Good knowledge of the Software Development Process including Design and Programming.
• Banking Industry Business Processes, Products and Services knowledge.
• Good Reading comprehension and strong communication skills with an excellent command over English and Arabic languages.
• Strong Presentation Skills with hands on experience using Diagrams Tools.
• Work experience based on “Agile© Methodology” as part of Squad Teams is a must.
• Experience in writing Change Requests using UML©, BPMN© or any of the Modeling Techniques or Methods (Technical Writing Skills)
• Critical Thinking and Complex Problem-Solving Skills.
• Familiarity with Programming, Systems Evaluation and Analysis as a Full Cycle.
• Creativity and ability to work well in a Team under frequent pressure to meet deadlines.
If suitable and interested, please forward updated CV's in word format for review. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 3-5 working days.
About the Company
Global Bankers Search & Selection Ltd provides specialist recruitment services to Clients in the Banking and Financial Services sector. We work with a diverse range of Organisations and have an excellent track-record of identifying and attracting high-calibre, mid senior executive level Candidates based globally for Permanent, Interim and Contract positions. We also offer a comprehensive, bespoke Search and Selection and Mapping Service.
Our Consultants are experienced professionals with an in-depth knowledge of the industry, so they fully understand the kinds of challenges you face. Our searches span the UK / GCC / MENA / Far East / Asia Pacific Regions. Our network of contacts includes talented professionals within, but not limited to, the following specialisms:
Finance & Accounting Investment Banking / Investment Management Retail Banking Islamic Banking Corporate & Commercial Banking Private Banking & Wealth Management Treasury IT into Finance HR into Banking & Finance Mortgage & Secured Loans Brokerages Lenders & Packagers