Job description / Role
Senior Systems Engineer, Systems Integration / Fast Telco Subsidiary of Ooredoo Kuwait
Fast Telco Subsidiary of Ooredoo Kuwait
- Translate technical requirements into feasible business solution.
- Ensure all sales leads are attended and accommodated.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to SEs on technology/project specific cases.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Conduct site visits to collect requirements, present solution, analyse site and network conditions.
- Design efficient solutions that meets clients' needs and budget.
- Validate solution design with concerned technical (functional) and commercial teams (pricing).
- Ensure output include a detailed scope of work and a valid BoQ.
- Verify system entry is connect and in line with proposed scope and BoQ
- Approve order within agreed KPI Verify hardware availability with store team.
- Communicate with procurement to obtain supplier quotes within agreed timeline.
- Align with technology teams and other concerned to guarantee the feasibility of the proposed solution.
- Update with latest technologies trends and solutions.
- Attend approved webinars and seminars
- Attend other vendor specific trainings and achieve certifications
- Review technical journals and share knowledge with the team
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science or ICT related discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent understanding of Telecom / ICT industry trends, including new products and solutions
- Expert knowledge of vendors and their product portfolio.
- Ability to lead techno-commercial meetings and provide guidance and consultancy to client.
- Demonstrate the ability to mentor system engineers and support them with complex projects.
- Work in a team-oriented environment, and perform well under pressure.
- Ability to manage time and work on multiple complex projects, and deliver on commitment.
- Deep analytical skills and attention to details.
- Excellent knowledge in building solutions based on company product portfolio.
- Excellent knowledge with networking technologies: LAN, WLAN, WAN.
- Excellent understanding of Collaboration and unified communications: Voip, SIP, ..etc
- Excellent understanding of network security.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Telecom Engineer - Airport
Paris Group International
IT Operation and Maintenance Engineer
A Leading Luxury Brand For Female Fashion In The Middle East