Job description / Role
SEO/SEM Specialist (Arabic) - Kuwait
The Search Marketer will play a key role in defining the market position and ensuring the service is front of mind in both the consumer and business user's consideration. The Search Marketer will be responsible for working with product and engineering to ensure a search friendly platform, create and deliver the campaign strategy that will maximize visibility in search and support further initiatives to deliver against the wider marketing strategy.
A rapidly expanding online platform with significant market penetration and huge potential for growth is developing digital interactions between buyers and sellers to provide a seamless customer experience for a growing online market.
Operationally you will own the search marketing function and ensure it is connected with the rest of the business.
* Content creation, keyword research, and reporting
* Managing ad campaigns across search engines, particularly Google
* Use insights derived from data to drive the path forward
* Monitor and suggest improvements for usability, content and conversion
* Define and deliver the road map that will achieve the company's strategic goals
* Build an operation that will bring the business closer to our audience
* Working directly with leadership team (reporting to Marketing Director)
In addition to full ownership over the search function as the SEO/SE Specialist, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer occasional regional travel.
* Proven SEO experience
* Proven SEM experience
* Understand all aspects of marketing and how it dovetails with search
* Comfortable utilizing data to define decision making
* Firm understanding of digital analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, AWS, Webtrends etc.)
* Experience with social media would be an advantage
* Be a critical thinker - strategy, planning, negotiation
* Fluency in English and Arabic is a must
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.