Job description / Role
• All kind of repair and maintenance works at screw and reciprocating compressors.
• Complete commissioning and start-up of industrial refrigeration plants.
• Write professional service and assessment reports.
• Reports formal and informal to the service manager.
• Building and maintaining relationships with clients and contractors.
• Trouble shooting and assessment of refrigeration plants.
• Minimum 5 years of experience related to Industrial refrigeration
• Mechanical Engineering graduate with ammonia and industrial refrigeration experience.
• Familiar with P&ID drawings, mechanical and electrical drawings.
• Fluent in English, Arabic would be added advantage.
• Maximum 40 years of age.
• Transferable visa in Kuwait
About the Company
GRADE being the joint venture of GRASSO (GEA) and ADEAREST (TIG) is a leading global Group in Industrial Refrigeration. We design, engineer, install and maintain innovative Refrigeration components and systems for our customers in the MENA region for whom Industrial Refrigeration is an essential part of their primary process.