Shift Leader Telesales
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Job description / Role
Shift Leader Telesales / Fast Telco Subsidiary of Ooredoo Kuwait
Responsible for the day to day operation of the Telesales/Telemarketing (B2C and B2B) for Ooredoo & Subsidiary products & services. Supervision of staff responsible delivering efficient, effective selling and survey campaign plans resulting in increased revenue from subscribers.
Also, Coordinate with External Telesales agency to achieve company objectives, and targets.
Key Accountabilities & Activities:
- Oversee the staff in Telesales/Telemarketing to ensure they assist customers to understand the product packages that are best suited to their needs.
- Make telesales/telemarketing calls to customers for the purpose of up-selling and cross selling products and services.
- Monitor telemarketing delivery and act to ensure that sales objectives are met.
- Convene daily shift commencement briefings to review previous day's objectives, advise developments and provide a forum for exchange of views.
- Assists in identifying and providing input for staff training and development programs and follows-up with post-course assessment to gauge progress.
- Achieve the telesales targets assigned by the Team Leader.
- Ensure all targets are met, and advice of any issues or hurdles that faces telesales campaigns.
- Ensure sales orders and offer validation before the delivery stage and order fulfillment after delivery.
- Ensure proper Reporting is generated on time, reflecting accurate information related to telesales activities.
- Advice of methods or ideas that can enhance telesales activities.
- Ensure Contracts check and handover to ACQC Support Save Team unit in its operations; Ensure that all targets are monitored and met
- Enforce standard operating procedures
- Assist in ensuring work is allocated appropriately within the Telesales team to account for workload and skill levels on a daily basis
- Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors.
- Diploma Certificate or a related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution.
- 1-2 years of experience required based on progression ladder
- Advanced selling / negotiation Skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluency in verbal and written English and Arabic.
- Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment, exhibiting appropriate sensitivities.
- MS Office
- PC literate with a good knowledge of systems
- In-depth knowledge of the telecom products and services with superior knowledge of Billing and CRM systems.
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Executive (Event and Exhibitions)
MAYKS HR Consulting