Job description / Role
Shop Supervisor - L'Occitane
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
The job holder of this position is responsible for assisting the Store Manager in managing the team, ensuring the attainment of sales target, delivering an outstanding guest experience, maintaining the shop and brands merchandizing and managing the stock, in alignment with the Company's policies and procedures.
What you'll need to succeed
• Follow all relevant Retail policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
• Implement activities under minimal supervision
• Escalate complex problems to the Shop Manager to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in timely a manner
Guest Experience Focus:
• Build and maintain guest experience standards in order to build strong loyalty
• Ensure consistency in customer service delivered and handle all complaints
• Assist in the achievement of sales target allocated to the store
• Participate with the sales executive team in generating sales through high selling techniques
• Manage VIP Guests relationships
• Ensure stock levels are maintained as per guidelines
• Ensure adherence to safety and security policies
• Enter all received goods in Baan inventory and ensure proper record of all stock movements
• Order and replenish all goods to avoid any out of stock situation
• Assist the Shop Manager in preparing for inventory audit
• Maintain high standards of Visual Merchandising housekeeping in term of cleanness, display, lighting and stock rotation
• Implement all merchandising as per the Brand's visual merchandising guidelines
• Conduct daily walkthroughs to check presentation standards
Team Management Support:
• Understand and communicate the organization's priorities to ensure team's alignment with Group's objectives
• Prepare schedule to ensure full coverage of the shop floor and maintain grooming standards of the staff
• Assist the Shop Manager in defining areas of responsibility for each sales team member
• Manage, engage and guide the team reporting to the Store Manager
• Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.