Job description / Role
• Handle Company switchboard (route incoming/outgoing calls to appropriate staff), taking messages and ensuring prompt delivery of these messages.
• Greet Showroom visitors in a polite & friendly manner and direct them to the appropriate sales staff (Mazda / Peugeot).
• Daily e-mail reports to Sr. Divisional Manager (CC: Sr. Sales Supervisor) on visitors and phone calls.
• Maintain a daily log of showroom customers’ daily inquiries for Management review.
• Schedule appointments & maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically.
• Receive job applicants from walk-in candidates and assist in completion of Employment Application Forms by providing assistance to complete required information and/or check for missing documents.
• Receive & sort all incoming mail (couriered or posted) and deliveries.
• Tidy and maintain the Reception Area.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Support HR related activities when required.
• Carry out other occasional duties as requested by the Sr. Division Manager per business needs.
• Minimum 3-5 years in related field
• University graduate
• Preferably bilingual (excellent English & Arabic communication skills)
• Presentable, positive attitude
• Transferable visa #18
• Available immediate
• Ability to multi-task
About the Company
Kuwait Automotive Imports Co W.L.L (KAICO) was formed by Al Shaya & Al Sagar Families • The Families are prominent business families in Kuwait • KAICO is doing business since 1936 • KAICO is the Automotive Business of Al Shaya Group. The Al Shaya Group is involved in various businesses like real estate, hotels, automotive, retail, trading - employing over 28,000 employees belonging to 90 nationalities, presence in over 19 countries, with 55 plus brands & 1700 stores located across markets of Middle East and Eastern Europe • KAICO’s Business Philosophy is CUSTOMER IS #1
KAICO is the Exclusive Distributor of Below Brands in Kuwait • Mazda Automobiles (Japan) since 1969 • Peugeot Automobiles (France) since 1969 • Geely Automobiles (China) since 2004 • Eicher Trucks and Buses (India) since 2000 • BAW Cargo Vans, Minibuses & Pickup (China) since 2011 • ExxonMobil (Mobil) Lubricants (USA) since 1950 • Michelin Tires (France) since 1950 • (KAICO also has a Leasing Department, Tender Department and a Used Cars Department) • Royal Enfield (India) since 2014
KAICO MISSION & STANDARDS
We, at KAICO, strive to provide our customers delightful and exciting products, that complement their lifestyles and businesses, ably supported by the best aftersales support in timely and swift manner that gives great performance, enhanced life and value.