Job description / Role
• To promote, establish and highlight the concepts & products being offered by the company to every customers who visits the showroom.
• To ensure that Architects, Interior Designers, Consultants, Contractors and direct Customers who visit the showroom shall endorse and patronize the company in their projects.
• To educate every customer about the concepts of our brands / products, our USPs, benefits, advantage & features, competition benchmark & value to the customers
• To make customer visualize a luxury bathing experience by our brand by using descriptive words, adjectives and powerful metaphors
• Engage and escort all customers to the showroom using 'power statements'
• To place our brand in the mind of architects, dealers, walk-in clients who visit the showroom
• To understand the needs of the customers and address the same sensibly
• To create further need in the mind of the customers by suggesting more alternatives all possible solutions being provided by the company
• To establish personal rapport with customers
• Maximize customer engagement appropriately within the store
• Submission of offers, proposals as per the customer requirements in terms of timelines
• Adhere to the commercial terms of the company
• Explain to the customers about the unique concept of customer care being provided by the company
• Upselling and closing the deal with win-win approach
• Outdoor sales and marketing visits as deemed necessary to maximize the showroom business and exceed personal goals
• Generate creative ideas for business development through the showroom
• To meet one's individual Business Plan
• Co-ordinate with the distributors sales teams to invite their contacts & possible leads to visit the showroom
• To do customer complaints redressal as per SOP
• To ensure cleanliness & upkeep of highest standard at the showroom
• To introduce & promote new products brought out by the company time to time
• To ensure customers are properly followed-up after their visit to the showroom for generating business
• Have prior experience in luxury retail / top-segment selling
• Have earlier worked with the concept of 'need creation'
• Ability to acquire quick, sound product knowledge
• Can quickly build lasting relations with customers
• Expertise in need identification of customers
• Expertise in creating brand presence and visibility
• Experience of / exposure to concept selling rather than product selling
• To follow up effectively and consistently
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to extract useful information from the customers
• Solution providing attitude
• Maturity to assess and handle situations
• Good Learning ability
• Ability to procure leads and cues from everywhere possible
• Ability to establish and maintain a wide network of resources
• Polished personality with adequate social etiquette
About the Company
Viva HR Consultants is a fast-growing service provider in the field of Human Resources and Recruitment Outsourcing. Located in Dubai, we provide a wide array of HR Services for businesses and individuals across the world.
We specialize in turning first assignments into successful long-lasting business partnerships. Our vision is to deliver quality products and services to clients across the globe. We take pride in our core values of Integrity and Confidentiality. We are a very customer-centric organization and our entire team works very hard to achieve our primary goal of \"Customer Delight\" which results in our customers and clients coming back to us for more. We also strongly believe in building long-term mutually beneficial business relationships. We never promise what we cannot deliver and we never compromise on quality.