Job description / Role
Our client, world's leading IT vendor has a fantastic job opportunity for a SIEM Qradar Admin to be based in Kuwait for a 12 month extendable contract. The candidate must be available within a month.The candidate must have minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role.
The SIEM Qradar Admin must have the following skills:
- Minimum 5 years in a similar role
- Engineering and Administration of the Qradar SIEM Platform. This include Console, Event and Flow processors/collectors, Risk Manager, Vulnerability Manager, Forensics and PCAP
- Experience in Qradar HA configurations
- Installs, integrates and tunes IBM Security QRadar SIEM solutions
- Qradar certification is preferred
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.