Job description / Role
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking to appoint Site Engineers for one of our projects in Kuwait (site based). The candidate will be responsible for the day to day inspection and supervision of the Contractor’s works.
• You will conduct required checks and reviews of own teams reviews
• Support the project submittals of all disciplines
• Ensure that Health & Safety is embedded into all work practices in line with company policies
• Ensure statutory and regulatory requirements are met
• Ensure that work done on site is as per design intent
• Make quality on-site decisions and solutions on design matters to expedite works on site.
• Bachelor of Engineering Degree/Diploma with minimum 10 years post graduate experience
• Previous supervisory role will be an advantage
• Candidates based in Kuwait with transferable visa will be preferred
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Building Construction / QS Engineer
Project Engineer (Hotel / Ski Resort)
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
Civil Site Engineer
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar