Job description / Role
48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
- Promote and drive the involvement of Construction in areas of technical design, schedule, preliminary execution planning, and cost estimating.
- Develop and maintain familiarity and appreciation of capability and ongoing workload of Construction's support providers/contractors.
- Develop and maintain functional responsibility for all construction and completions in PMC
- Quality Assurance - Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the BU, etc
- Safety - Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the BU, etc. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
- Experience with the development of layouts for new facilities
- Experienced in the specification, evaluation, and documentation of equipment.
- Work is performed in accordance with broad technical guidelines and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritization of work to achieve them.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering ( Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Piping, Instrumentation)
- Minimum 10 years total post-graduation experience
- Minimum 3 years post-graduation experience in major oil and gas projects
- Minimum 5 years in the same designation
- Must have experience working in large-sized construction projects and shall be responsible for all Site-related activities in the respective discipline, including HSE requirements in Oil & Gas facilities environment.
- Locally available in Kuwait candidates are preferred
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.