Job description / Role
Job Title: Social and Digital Marketing Executive
Report To: VP Marketing & Corporate Communication
• Develop creative social media platform content regarding the company’s marketing plan that promote the company and its products & services.
• Develop, implement and manage multiple social media platforms (Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and messaging and audience identification.
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content, including content marketing-based strategies that organically increase engagement with targeted audience.
• Stay up-to date with social media trends and best practices and implement the same across the various social media platforms.
• Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics and ensure integration between social media campaigns and the website and/or landing pages by working closely with the Development team.
• Perform research, monitor analytics and analyse current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
• Maintain social media presence and ensure consistent audience engagement takes place across all digital channels.
• Brainstorm new and creative growth ideas for product development and management.
• Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and accounts' performance.
• Enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
• Work closely with the Head of Sales to ensure unified campaign messages throughout the customer conversion pipeline from the generated leads.
• Work closely with the Design team in order to provide direction and constant feedback to the team that is in alignment with the marketing strategy.
• Work closely with the Sales team to ensure that inquiries on different platforms are answered in a timely manner and according to a joint strategy between the marketing and sales team, also ensure the team is given a regular brief on the currently active campaigns.
• Strives to achieve the highest levels of proficiency on all competencies and skills required to perform the role.
• Sets performance goals in the beginning of the year after discussion with the line manager and ensures that the goals are achieved during the course of the year.
• Identifies the training and development requirements for self and agrees on them with the line manager to ensure that the required training is arranged and attended.
• Requirement open for Arab nationals; written and spoken English and Arabic are essential.
• Bachelor's degree equivalent in Marketing, Business Administration or Social Science.
• Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role for min. 1-3 years.
• Knowledge of online marketing channels.
• Experience in Kuwait marketing strategies.
• Relevant experience including CMS, SEO, PPC, e-marketing, social media and analytics
• Knowledge of current online marketing trends and best practices.
• Proven track record of managing and executing campaigns using native platform tools such as Facebook Ads Manager/Power Editor, Google Ad Words, and Twitter Ads.
About the Company
Career Hunters, is an executive placement and recruiting firm working closely with our client corporations to provide the best talent in today's competitive marketplace. We work to place executives who wish to improve their career direction or seek more lucrative opportunities in today’s competitive world.
Since our staff is comprised of business executives who have worked or consulted with major corporations, we are able to relate to the decisions, issues and problems faced daily by both corporations and job seekers. We are happy to apply our considerable experience and expertise to your recruiting and job search needs.
We specialize in analyzing the job description given to us by the company, detailed study on the physical and mental characteristics of an employee and the qualities and attitude which the employee must possess.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Digital Marketing Executive
The Wheel of Fate
Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Manager
Middle East Executive
Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Manager - Footwear Brand
Right Calibre Executive Search
Digital Marketing & Campaign Coordinator
RTC-1 Employment Services