Job description / Role
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
To execute the digital transformation plan of B2B to support the team to achieve the business objectives from revenue and B2B brand in fixed, mobile and ICT
Key Accountabilities and Activities:
- Responsible for the development of Ooredoo's B2B Digital Transformation
- Identify, engage, and manage resources required to deliver against the planned transformation
- Determine and manage the project plan of digital transformations
- Map the customer journey to understand opportunities for technology solutions
- Identify barriers, risks and opportunities to improve customer experience and process efficiencies
- Develop the timelines for the project deliverables
- Prioritize, schedule and perform work to meet deadlines
- Implement the strategy for the digital transformation and integration of fixed and mobile
- Develop the roadmap for the short-term and the long-term objectives.
- Work with all B2B stakeholders to incorporate an end to end customer experience
- Have experience in Requirements elicitation, business process modelling, and business case development.
- Develop benefits analysis, modelling and realization.
- Bachelor degree in Business or a related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Previous experience working on digital projects.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience in project management
- Experience in re-engineering business processes.
- Fluent verbal/written communication in both Arabic and English
- Microsoft Office
- Technical telecoms development experience.
- Strong negotiations capabilities
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.