Job description / Role
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Responsible to manage a robust sales order & logistics management for products, devices & merchandising items.
- Manage efficient sales orders management for tradable inventory.
- Provide forecast short term and long term for stock requirement based on market intelligence and analysing trends, collate forecast from all channels, align with marketing forecast.
- Responsible to ensure that all channels and sales touch points have optimum stock of items that are relevant to that location.
- Responsible for overall management of all PRs and related payments.
- Ensure that all inventory policies are adhered to by all staff in the Sales Division .
- Provide smart delivery schedule for different inventory items to ensure minimum aging of stock.
- Co-ordinate with P&L, Finance, Vendors to fulfil pre and post purchase activities.
- Manage an optimum stock in the Sales Stores and conduct regular audits to produce reconciliation report for sales management.
- Manage the product wise pre-activation schedule by coordinating with other departments.
- Coordinate with Finance and Technology for creation of new items and locations.
- Liaise with Store Managers to gather stock audit status and produce reconciliation reports for sales management.
- Responsible to manage an effective consignment stock process and rotation of stock
- Responsible for Consignment stock ordering, allocation, returns
- Responsible for controlling of ageing stocks and returns.
- Manage stock levels of Marketing collaterals across sales channels and other touch points
- Collaborate with point of sale outlets and Sales Managers and support marketing / promotional events
- Coordinate with in-store staff, in order to manage and monitor the display appearance.
- Forecast collateral requirements and co-ordinate with Marketing to ensure timely delivery of collaterals
- Manage efficient After Sales support for devices and Manage the After sales process
- Support Helpdesk for the devices/Sims replacements and report the same to the manager regularly.
- Maintain the Warranty pool stocks in order to support the devices after sales service.
- Coordinate with vendor and P&L for the devices warranty replacements and support cycle.
- Maintain the Warranty pool stocks in order to support the Went after sales service.
- Sales Returns for refund and faulty devices
- Provide efficient and quality after sales support to support the all channels.
- Produce reconciliation reports for sales management. To prepare all necessary MIS reports from various systems
- Process the Employee services such as internal/employee lines, Mobile benefits etc.;
- Issue of Testing Materials for various Testing across organizations
- Meet and discuss the activation techniques in terms of new Rataplan's and services.
- Keep a track of all temporary lines by the coordination of BI reports.
- Follow-up with departments for the temporary Lines deactivation or extension.
- Coordinate with RA and departments for the Quarterly Test lines waivers and bulk disconnection.
- Assist in returns of used device and liquidate thru employee promotions
- Bachelor Degree in Business or science
- Required 2-3 years of experience based on progression ladder previous sales or merchandising experience in a related industry.
- Fluent verbal/written communication in both Arabic and English.
- Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment, exhibiting appropriate sensitivities
- MS Office
- General knowledge of telecommunications products and services
- Good command of using operational systems like BSCS, RAS, Oracle, Flash and SQL.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.