Job description / Role
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Perform Knowledge management activities. Write and amend the scripts used by customer Interacting staff in customer care to deliver quality product/service knowledge and in turn aid in exemplary customer service as well as administer the knowledge base, capture, structure, re-use and Improve Knowledge articles, perform periodic Knowledge Assessment etc.
- Write and distribute contact Centre scripts for active campaigns, promotions, surveys and information projects.
- To compile and update reports on standards for Customer Care.
- Translate policies/training and other relevant documents from English to Arabic and vice versa.
- Update the Customer policies and procedure Handbook as required.
- Translate the Business Process Management Department (BPMD) procedures into both English and Arabic scripts for distribution to Customer Care staff.
- Perform Learning Style Assessment and recommend appropriate learning methods
- Perform Knowledge delivery via briefing, E-Learning; training etc. based on the Learning Styles of the knowledge consumers.
- Maintain and administer customer care Knowledge base.
- Capture, Structure and Improve Knowledge articles.
- Maintain the Customer Care recognition program that tracks Call Centre staff performance and acknowledges and rewards good performance designed to increase staff productivity and motivation.
- Design and develop regular performance reports on staff as required.
- Create and distribute all Customer Care Division documents (forms, circulars, reports, presentations, quizzes, scripts, etc) according to approved departmental standards.
- Code, index and archive all Customer Care division documents on a regular basis.
- Assists the Team Leader to conduct briefings for the Call Centre staff on upcoming promotions or scripts where formal training is not required.
- Manage the E-learning Platform to include activities like content authoring, lesson management, tracking and distribution.
- Conduct periodic Customer Interaction Analytics and coaching for Customer Care Executives. Proactively take responsibility for self improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business or related discipline
- KCS fundamentals certification is an advantage
- 2-3 years' experience required based on progression ladder
- Fluent verbal and written communication in both Arabic and English.
- Strong personal communication skills. Proficiency In MS Office suite
- At least 3 Years' experience in developing contact center scripts and call guides.
- Proficiency in using content authoring tools like Verint/Avaya -E-learning content producer etc.
- Strong computer literacy
- Creating Content using Dream Weaver or any other desktop publishing software would be an added advantage.
- Working Knowledge of KCS Framework
- Knowledge of telecom products and services
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.