Job description / Role
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team - and it's a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo's future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Provide efficient, quality service and assistance to Business Account subscribers.
- Single point of contact for channels to resolve issues related to product and services.
- Guide Business Customers through technical difficulties related to data services, complex device settings maintaining a helpful and customer-friendly approach to ensure high standard of service delivery
- Responsible to do service audits to ensure accuracy of provisioning, subscription charging and penalty charges and liaise with channels to correct issues and improve quality of order fulfillment
- Resolve all escalated customer issues / exceptional cases / complex issues in co-ordination with other departments, as necessary, in a timely manner to increase sales and improve customer experience
- Responsible to close all trouble tickets as per SLA
- Provide training for all channels' staff on process and systems.
- Responsible to manage calculation and securing approvals for waivers related to all channels
- Develop and maintain promotion related documentation including appendices in consultation with marketing
- Provide activation support using parallel activation systems to ensure business continuity
- Responsible for end to end management of Message Manager including system configuration, billing for services and post-sales support
- Subject matter expert and responsible for raising, collating and prioritizing all business related change requests
- Responsible for business testing of products, promotions and changes in RAS
- Responsible for development of training materials and provide training for all channel staff on products, promotions and changes in RAS
- Responsible for configuration of new channels, staff, roles &responsibilities, store locations in RAS, NMS and related systems in co-ordination with other departments
- Responsible to close the RAS related TTs raised as per SL
- The senior will execute many of the same activities as the junior and mid-level, but in addition, will typically work on more complex, larger and higher importance/impact projects. The senior will also typically be expected to deliver highly optimal results as a product of broader and deeper experience.
- Contribute to the motivation of junior staff, providing day-to-day assistance where necessary.
- Perform daily audit on customer activations including promotions and its reconciliations and service activation audits in Siebel. This is apart from daily promo disconnection and reconciliations in Siebel.
- Regularly audit after sales activities like deactivation without collection of necessary penalties, wrong deactivation, wrong assigning of the promotional packages etc. for all sales channels from back end with necessary approvals.
- Proactively take responsibility for self improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors
- Required 3 years of experience in a similar or related customer service function. .
- Strong customer service experience.
- Good communication, planning and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in written and verbal English essential and fluency in Arabic an advantage.
- Good general knowledge of telecommunications products and services.
- Good command of using operational systems like BSCS, Infocell, Oracle and SQL.
- MS Office
- Bachelor Degree in business or science + Diploma in IT or a related discipline from a recognized tertiary institution.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / cv
About the Company
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.
IT Desktop Support Engineer
IT Support - 6 Month Contract
Manpower Middle East
Ignite Search & Selection
Sr. Manager/Architect, Digital Solutions
|Kuwait City||14 Jul|