Job description / Role
· Establish and monitor quality control procedures, ensure that all work being undertaken at site complied with the guidelines approved by MPW and in accordance with the Contract Documents.
· Oversee the activity of the quality assurance department and staffs.
· Develop, implement and manage processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
· Identify and set appropriate quality standards and parameters for products.
· Identify and analyze issues, defects and other problems and facilitates solutions to the issues.
· Review clients, customers and user feedbacks.
· Maintain compliance with organization’s regulations, guidelines, and policies.
· Requirement open for Western nationals.
· Candidates must have Engineering Degree .
· Must have min.15 years of experience.
· Airport experience is preferred.
About the Company
Career Hunters, is an executive placement and recruiting firm working closely with our client corporations to provide the best talent in today's competitive marketplace. We work to place executives who wish to improve their career direction or seek more lucrative opportunities in today’s competitive world.
Since our staff is comprised of business executives who have worked or consulted with major corporations, we are able to relate to the decisions, issues and problems faced daily by both corporations and job seekers. We are happy to apply our considerable experience and expertise to your recruiting and job search needs.
We specialize in analyzing the job description given to us by the company, detailed study on the physical and mental characteristics of an employee and the qualities and attitude which the employee must possess.
Quality Control Manager - Construction
Deputy Head of Quality NEOM Green Hydrogen
|Saudi Arabia||30 Jun|
Sr. Manager Planning / Scheduling
Quality Assurance / Quality Control
|Kuwait City||19 Aug|
Senior QA/QC Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||20 Jul|