Job description / Role
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Staff Manager Director shall have the utmost project responsibility for managing the entire project and direct all disciplines and requirements.
- Direct coordination with the Assistant Undersecretary Office.
- Coordination with the concerned departments and ensure timely compliance of their requirements.
- Define interfaces at the staff levels.
- Set out the structure of, and approve of the Master Plan / Project Execution Plan (PEP) and its deliverables.
- Review and Approve the Program Schedule in accordance with agreed milestones.
- Participate in developing and reviewing of Health & Safety and Environmental procedures in accordance with the agreed outlines.
- Participate in developing and reviewing of the Planning and Contractual Procedures in compliance with the requirements.
- Project Budget and Earned Vale reviews and reporting.
- Ensure that the Training Program is in line with the requirements.
- Ensure IT requirements are met in accordance with the requirements.
- Ensure timely distribution of reports to the client and stakeholders.
- Overall project management.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited University with Professional Engineering Registration / MICE from recognized Professional Institution.
- Minimum 20 years relevant design and construction experience on a director level position in an international consulting firm PM / CM / PMO handling large size infrastructure and transportation projects.
- Should have a broad general technical and business background.
- Must have the ability to manage projects, interface with clients and enjoy being hands on technically in the project.
- Comprehensive knowledge of industry standards.
- Proven ability to perform in a management capacity, excellent written and oral communications.
- Candidates must be proficient in English both written and oral. Arabic language communication skills would be a plus.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.