Job description / Role
This position requires a skilled, responsible addition to the nursing staff to provide excellent healthcare to our patients. The duties include caring for the patients entering our facility and tasks such as creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions. This position requires effective communication skills, good organizational skills, and the ability to work independently and in a team.
- University Qualifications: BSc Nursing, BN, BSN, Diploma
- Other certifications obtained - BLS/ACLS preferred
- Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 2 years experience
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: problem-solver, works well under pressure, works well in a team and individually, accountable, pleasant attitude
- Language Fluency: English
About the Company
AlHayat Medical Center is one of the pioneer day surgery medical centers in Kuwait.
AlHayat Medical Center offers treatments and consultations across various departments and specialties, such as Ob/Gyn, Dermatology, Dental, Laboratory, and Radiology departments.
Our unwavering commitment to exceptional care and service defines every interaction with all of our patients and visitors.