Job description / Role
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To implement the Cleaning and re-stock of clean equipment of the outlet stewarding station.
- Ensure smooth functioning and that hygienic standards are maintained under the general guidance of the Stewarding Supervisor in accordance to the Hotel's Policies and Procedures.
- Clean all service cutlery, plate and utensil necessary for the station assigned according to prescribed Stewarding standards and procedures with emphasis on speed and accuracy.
- Clean and maintain equipment, tools, fixtures, washing area in station assigned.
- Clean and re-stock service station.
- Knowledgeable of all the equipment in the dish washing area, the proper handling and usage of these.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the immediate superior, which leads to guest satisfaction and profit for the hotel.
- Establish and maintain good relations with employees within the department and between other departments.
- Provide assistance to co-associates within the food & beverage and amongst other departments in the performance of tasks to foster teamwork and success for the Hotel (whenever necessary and convenient).
- Report to the Stewarding Supervisor or at the start of shift to receive necessary instructions for the shift, side duties and station assignment.
- Perform cleaning tasks.
- Capable of operating all stewarding equipment.
- Report to the Stewarding Supervisor all equipment breakages and abuse to these.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Collect Requisitioned items from the storeroom, for cleaning supplies.
- Report to work in prescribed uniform and well-groomed all the time.
- Achieve maximum utilization of material, equipment with the right quantity of chemical.
- Clean areas of responsibility in a diligent and thorough manner in accordance with HACCP regulations and safe hygiene practices.
- Aware and has understanding of COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) and uses the relevant safety equipment so as to avoid accidents.
- Aware of the importance of cleaning correctly to avoid cross contamination.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.