This position is closed or expired.
See other Mechanical Engineering jobs
Strategic Account Manager
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Strategic Account Manager - Kuwait
Due to an internal promotion, an exciting opportunity currently exists within the Emerson Automation Solutions Middle East & Africa organization. Reporting to the Middle East and Africa Strategic Account Director, The Strategic Account Manager - Kuwait is a key resource who will be tasked with building upon the great work of the previous incumbent. This is an exciting role for an individual with great drive and energy, seeking to take their career to the next level. Under a great leadership team you will be provided with full autonomy to make a distinct difference to the future success of the organization. If you are interested in this exciting role please continue reading to further understand the role are our requirements.
The Strategic Account Manager - Kuwait has a complete Emerson Automation Solutions scope and is responsible to develop and implement a successful business strategy for Kuwait Petroleum Corporation. They will be focused on leading the development and execution of strategies resulting in profitable growth through increased penetration of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation. They will provide Leadership to Kuwait Sales, Business Development Management and Services Organizations for all Emerson Automation Solutions Business Units in order to meet or exceed both short and long term orders targets. They will contribute in building and developing an organization that can provide sustainable growth across our business groups. They will also work intimately with Emerson's local business partner in Kuwait to develop specific sales and marketing plans.
The Strategic Account Manager - Kuwait is the guardian of the customer relationship, orchestrating the development of corporate-wide resources to provide comprehensive product, service and solutions to the Strategic Account; and to optimize the opportunities to create mutually-valued productivity, growth and profitability.
The Strategic Account Manager - Kuwait leads the Business to Business alignment of the Kuwait Petroleum Corporation Management Team and the Emerson Management Team to drive Key Strategic Initiatives / Programs and position Emerson as the enabler of more efficient and effective business results. The Strategic Account Manager - Kuwait is responsible for building an effective and impactful Account Team, and for guiding the development of Strategic Site Teams within the Kuwait Petroleum Corporation structure.
The main objective is to position Emerson Automation Solutions as "THE Supplier of First Choice" for Kuwait Petroleum Corporation.
* Establish and develop high level strong relationships with key leaders within Kuwait Petroleum Corporation
* Leverage existing and develop new relationships with key executive decision-makers to position Emerson as a preferred supplier of Technology, Products, Services and Solutions
* Understand customer needs and trends within our industry group in order to enact change rapidly to address these needs
* Understand all aspects of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation's business, market needs and competitive environment
* Build and develop an organization that can provide sustainable growth across our business groups.
* Develop an account team culture based upon teamwork, dedication, integrity and continuous improvement.
* Develop and manage the execution of a multi-faceted comprehensive account plan covering all major business units at both the corporate and site level
* Manage and direct the work and activities of the Strategic Account Team, and lead the Team as a single organization focused on the customer's business
* Ensure Business Unit (BU) plans and key initiatives are consistent with account plans and are implemented in a timely professional manner; assimilate BU personnel & Site Team Leaders into the Strategic Account Core Team
* Create a strong awareness of Emerson's capabilities throughout the Kuwait Petroleum Corporation organization
* Develop a business consultative relationship with Kuwait Petroleum Corporation
* Provide direction to the Local Business Partner to maximize revenue
This role will require you to be based in Kuwait on a full time basis and there will be an expectation that you have full proficiency in speaking and writing in Arabic.
In order to be considered for this role you should possess a Bachelors Degree in an Engineering Discipline from a reputable Education Institute.
You should have a minimum of 10 years experience with the last 3 being in an Account Management, Business Development or Senior Sales position.
An MBA is desirable but not essential
About the Company
Emerson (NYSE: EMR) is a diversified global manufacturing and technology company. We offer a wide range of products and services in the areas of process management, climate technologies, network power, storage solutions, professional tools, appliance solutions, motor technologies, and industrial automation. Recognized widely for our engineering capabilities and management excellence, Emerson has more than 140,000 employees and approximately 265 manufacturing locations worldwide.