Job description / Role
Stylist - Jo Malone - Kuwait
We are seeking a retail driven, dynamic, positive and professional lab technician with a passion for scents, art, design and craftsmanship. Due to the location, we're only looking for an Arabic speaker. This individual should be a "people-person" and have a profound sense of empathy.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have/be:
- Strong retail experience and proven track record
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate and craftsmanship oriented (think out of the box & very creative person)
- Very high level of customer experience (require service of a VIP level at all circumstances)
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work with a team
- Able to work during bank holidays, weekends
- Ability to handle multi-tasking
- Ability to manage heavy workload when needed
- Good at IT (computer software to be used for product labels print out)
About the Company
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.