Job description / Role
Supervisor (Quality Assurance) - Food - Kuwait
* To effectively manage food complaints through root cause analysis and investigations in all markets.
* Ensure resources are effectively managed and controls are in place to deliver support as required by the business.
The below Key Performance Areas include but are not limited to:
* Ensure food complaints and incident reporting processes are effective. Examine opportunities to improve ways of working to execute agreed service levels
* Manage Safety First, escalate software performance concerns and collate opportunities to improve the system
* Amend complaints master data to ensure accurate information is shared with stakeholders
* Provide data and analysis to QA managers and as required by the business
* Interpret data, analyse trends, review corrective actions and advise brands accordingly
* Provide additional stores QA support as required (New Stores Opening - Safety First, Safety First issues etc)
* Ensure stakeholders deliver to agreed KPIs and review performance on a regular basis
* Liaise with Field Managers in all markets to ensure immediate and correct investigation of food complaints
* Maintain and share stakeholders reports as per agreed timelines
* Manage queries within the team and ensure training is delivered as needed
* Agree individual and team objectives and KPIs and manage performance
* Any other duties to support QA function as required by line manager
* B.S. degree in Food Science, Food Technology or Food Microbiology preferred with 3 years food hygiene or other relevant food experience
* Demonstrable and practical HACCP Knowledge and complaints management best practice is preferred
* Experienced in food manufacturing or restaurant operations
* Experience in operating a laboratory to ISO 17025
* Familiar with best practice of food safety management
* Experience in managing a team and in managing service providers
About the Company
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.
Quality Assurance Project Manager - Casual Dining
|Abu Dhabi||29 Jul|
Ali Bin Ali Group
Quality Control Chemist
Ali Bin Ali Group