Job description / Role
• A reputed Oil & Gas drilling contractor is seeking for experienced Supply Chain Officer for their shore base operation in Kuwait.
• Supply Chain Officer Design, development, and implementation of warehouse, distribution and logistics solutions.
• Manage personnel productivity, inventory levels, data accuracy and stocking strategies.
• They measure and report on the effectiveness of departmental activities and operations.
• Bachelor degree required.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as Supply Chain Officer in Kuwait.
• Excellent organization skills, Transport, Logistic, Purchase, Supply chain management.
About the Company
COSL has the largest and most diverse offshore oilfield services facilities in China. COSL's services not only cover offshore China and the Asia-Pacific regions, but also extend internationally to the Southeast Asia, the Middle East, the Americas, and Europe, the Africa, the Far East and touch more than thirty countries and areas around the world.
In 2017 COSL operated thirty-three jack-ups, twelve semi-submersibles, five module rigs, and two accommodations rigs, totaling fifty-two various platforms. Supporting them were COSL's one-hundred-and-thirty working vessels, thirteen seismic survey ships, and more than four-hundred-and-thirty units of modern facilities and equipment for logging, directional drilling, drilling-fluids handling, cementing, and well workover services- all being augmented by COSL's self-developed logging-while-drilling tool, DRILOG, and COSL's rotary steering drilling tool, WELLEADER.
That broad array of capabilities gives COSL's customers many options from which they can match their specific requirements to an appropriately efficient solution by choosing different combinations of stand-alone, integrated multi-service packaged, and turnkey services-configurations.