Job description / Role
The Supply Planning Associate is responsible for coordinating and following up on the confirmed shipments, as well as for the procurement of non-merchandise commodities and services in line with the company's policies and procedures.
- Acquire requisitions, items/services for the operation, grant purchase orders to preferred suppliers, and resolve problems with supply orders
- Gather and submit all necessary information and documents on suppliers/service providers and submit them to corresponding internal departments; Conduct continuous research to locate new potential suppliers and stay abreast to new products.
- Assist and coordinate with Shared Services Center day-to-day activities and end of month closing to ensure an optimal service level
- Manage the warehouse team on deliveries from and to warehouses; Monitor warehouse operations cost and maintain an optimized stock level for non-merchandise items
- Follow up on licenses renewal, marine insurance claims, obtaining necessary approvals and registering items at both private and public organizations to ensure a smooth flow of supply chain
- Validate purchase orders and invoices, oversee and negotiate small category contracts and conduct value analysis and perform contract administration when needed.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent technical degree (TS)
- 0-2 years of experience in a similar field
- Fluency in English
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.